Fibroids treatment differs depending on the individual circumstances. It’s estimated that around 50 to 80% of women may have fibroids. But, many of them won’t be aware of a fact as in a few women fibroids are quite small and does not cause any symptoms.
Before you decide on the fibroids treatment, it’s essential you consider following:-
- Location of fibroids
- Size of fibroids
- If fibroids cause you problems
- Whether you want to have children
- If you’re near to menopause
If fibroids aren’t causing you any kind of problems, you will be advised against going for fibroid treatment Singapore help. For the mild symptoms, you will be advised taking painkiller during the period and iron supplement if bleeding is heavy to stop anaemia. The hormonal fibroids treatment sometimes is prescribed. But, lots of women prefer not taking medication and will rather use the alternative techniques if available. Suppose your symptoms get moderate to severe, then surgery will be the option. There’re standard types of the fibroids treatment:-
- Hysterectomy- It is a complete removal of uterus. It is surefire surgical way of preventing growth of the new fibroids.
- Myomectomy- It is the surgery to remove fibroids, and leaving uterus intact. It is performed by the abdominal incision and laparoscopy.
- Myolysis- Needle has to be inserted in fibroids and freezing or electric current will be used to destroy fibroids.
- Endrometrial Abalation- It is removal of lining of your womb by using boiling water, laser, electric currents, hot wires, microwaves & freezing. It is considered to be the minor procedure.